In 2017, Troop 186 is going to week #2 at YawGoog Boy Scout Camp in Rhode Island!
They have a great website with all kinds of interesting info here: Yawgoog
Here’s what we have for your Summer Camp Check List so far:
1. Schedule your physical, and camp medical form ASAP!
All Scouts AND adults staying at camp must have a physical and medical form. Part C of that form is filled out by your doctors office.
The medical form is located on Yawgoog’s website.
2. Let us know if you’re interested in camp. It’s not too late to join us!
3. Get your deposit to Randy Olson if you haven’t already.
4. Parents meeting at PRS Wed 05/10, 7PM.
5. Stay tuned for more info… Pay attention to emails, and look for info on our website under “Summer Camp”.